Our client is looking for someone with an excellent telpehone manner and persuasive sales skills with experience of business to business calls. The calls will be both to generate new business and also customer retention. There is room for progression within the sales team working on larger accounts.
£18k plus commission and benefits
The position will involve:-
- Contacting possible new/existing customers daily
- Recording sales activities
- Receiving and welcoming walk-in customers
- Attending to queries
- Establishing customer needs
- Ensuring that vehicles are prepared for the customer
- Presenting information confidently
- Liaising with the Sales Manager and other members of the Sales Team
£18518 per annum + Benefits
To provide administrative support to the Retained Human resources team.
• To provide work processing support to the Retained Human Resources Team as required, to include manuscript, audio and dictation.
• As directed to research, compile and produce statistical information for the Retained Human Resources Team.
• To manage and co-ordinate meetings as appropriate to the Retained Human Resources Team and provide all relevant paperwork and to take minutes or operate recording equipment as necessary.
• To respond to requests for information and compose own correspondence in reply.
• To co-ordinate the electronic diaries of the Retained Human Resources Team and arrange appointments and necessary travel arrangements.
• As directed, deal with the distribution, security, administration and updating of confidential information.
£9.58 Per Hour
Temporary assignment to provide interim cover until January 2020. The role will include:-
- Assist in the management of, or supervise a defined team(s) ensuring team members receive clear organisational direction and development including technical advice and guidance.
- Deliver, manage and oversee programmes of work and/or contribute to the delivery of larger more complex projects.
- Give specialist advice and guidance and help to develop service delivery and strategy in order to improve service delivery so that objectives and targets are met and specialist information is provided.
- Monitor and report on facilities and service standards including oversight of contracts within your own service area in order to improve processes. This will ensure that service quality is maximised, operations are run effectively and cost-efficiently and targets are achieved.
£16.60 per hour
General reception duties - meeting and greeting, directing to the correct location, checking personal details and dealing with enquiries.
Temporary position for at least 3 months. More than one position available!
A new opportunity has arisen for the Assistant Accountant position with one of our Clients in Central Bristol. Some of the role will include:-
£15.81 - £17.04 per hour DOE
Social / health care
Our client has a vacancy for a part-time Nurse/Midwife to support Early Pregnancy Management Unit. You will work between both sites to consult with patients, conduct and date pregnancy scans and provide support.
You must be pro-choice on abortion.
£11388 per annum DOE
Our client has a vacancy for a part-time Nurse/Midwife to support Early Pregnancy Management Units in based 2 days per week in Poole and 2 days per week in Bournemouth. You will work between both sites to consult with patients, conduct and date pregnancy scans and provide support.
You must be pro-choice on abortion.
Poole and Bournemouth
£22,776 per annum
Industrial and technical
Supervise on site operatives to ensure waste streams are collected and segregated correctly. Working with all site Managers assisting with the smooth operation of client site. Provide client with innovations and waste segretation best practice. Compliance checks conducted and documented. Set the standards for all employees by being a role model for conduct and behaviour. Contuct training with employees on site and that it is correctly documented and recorded on personnel files. Coordinate staff schedules, training and inductions. Create and send reports to the Operations Manager and Operations Directorer as and when needed.
£10.21 per hour
Secretarial and administrative duties for busy team:-
- Copy / audio typing of letters, minutes, report, specifications and other documents
- Completion of certificates, instructions and other forms in Word and Excel
- Issuing of tender documents using various standard client formats
- Production of photographic schedules and marketing/presentation documents
- Production of contract documents
- Proof reading and formatting documents produced by others, photocopying, scanning and printing documents
- Using document management system to set up new projects and templates
Supporting full-time Recepionist:-
Answering telephones, directing calls and taking detailed messages as well as providing lunch/holiday/sickness cover
- Receiving visitors, diary managment for conference facilities and cars.
£20-23k per annum DOE
Please do not use this form to apply for a job. If you need more details on a role, be sure to include the job reference ID.
Please contact us, we'd love to hear from you...
Call: 0117 921 1831
Fax: 0117 925 1019
18 St Augustines Parade
The Centre, Bristol
Pamela Neave at Whirlpool Corporation (UK)
Call: 01454 322778
Tel: 0117 921 1831 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 0117 925 1019 Address: 18 St Augustines Parade, The Centre, Bristol, BS1 4UL