We have an opening for a Dispatch Clerk role, located in Gloucester. Your role will be to provide efficient administrative support to ensure all paperwork/electronic processes are completed accurately and on time.
You will be:
- Answering the telephone, providing information and assistance to callers
- Dealing with incoming messages and mail and delivering them to the appropriate individuals at the first opportunity
- Using appropriate software packages to record operational work undertaken
- Producing reports for operational managers and customers as required
- Performing general administrative duties in support of the company operation
This is an office based position but in a warehouse environment. Flexibility is a must as you will be working shifts. Normal hours of work are 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00. You will also be working nights during the peak season, which is 22:00 - 06:00.
- Must be conscientious with very good attention to detail
- Knowledge of warehouse systems would be an advantage (but not a must)
- Two years' relevant experience or NVQ qualification in Office Administration
- Basic high school education with exam passes in English and Mathematics
- Fast learner with good IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills
Enquire today for further information or apply below!