Production Team Leader
Job reference: 18735
The job involves the following:-
- Lead and co-ordinate team in line with companies production system standards.
- Assist the Production Group Leader in assigning jobs at the beginning of each shift.
- Ensure production flows smoothly and continuously.
- Stop the production process in the event of a failure to adhere to standards.
- Lead morning meeting with team, communicating any relevant information and attend help chain meeting with the Production Group Leader.
- Ensure all standards in areas are adhered to by production team, carrying out audits periodically.
- Raise any deviations from the expected standards.
- Publish team KPI's at team info point.
- Basic problem solving and implementing any agreed solutions.
- Escalating any unresolved problems using the help chain.
- Develop team members ensuring the performance of each individual, creating individual training plans where required.
- Train team members on the content of their job using standard methods and oerpation procedures available.
Due to expansion there are currently 4 available positions, either day shift or afternoon shift hours.
Good communication skills.
IRO £22,000 per annum