Job reference: 18666
We have an exciting vacancy for a full-time, permanent Researcher/Resourcer.
As resourcer, your responsibilities will include...
• Supporting consultants in attracting suitable candidates for vacancies
• Contacting registered applicants to discuss vacancy opportunities
• Maintaining the Pamela Neave website to ensure all vacancies advertised and up to date
• Increasing traffic for social media sites
• Maintaining the external job boards as requested
• Supporting consultants in completing on line applications and paperwork for specific jobs
• Taking up references, checking identification and organising DBS’s as required to make all candidates ready for submission
• Working to deadlines to ensure candidate safeguarding and clearing processes are undertaken swiftly and professionally
• Responding to all of the incoming applicant enquires responding to advertised positions
• Proactively searching for suitable applicants through social Pamela Neave Employment Group Social Media Sites
• Researching and developing other avenues to increase candidate attraction in the most cost effective manner for the business
• Producing correspondence to a high standard
• Using the information gathered from potential applicants to pass to the Consultants for business development purposes
• Typing candidate CVs to high standard, working with them and the information on the vacancy to make the best representation for the role
• Referencing temporaries
• Collating paperwork for specific clients to auditable standard
• Covering reception as requested
• Answering incoming calls and deal with enquires
• Undertaking other ad-hoc duties
This job is entirely what you make of it - there is a lot of variety in the workload. You will need to be someone who can prioritise as there will always be something that needs doing and it is a very busy working environment!
We are looking for confident, people-focused applicants
as there will be a lot of face to face and telephone time with candidates.
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Flexible approach to workload, and ability to prioritise effectively
- Confident and people focused
- Team player with a good sense of humour!
Enquire today for more information!