Our Client in Stroud is looking for an English Teacher to join their team to help students seeking alternative forms of learning English due to their disengagement with mainstream schooling system for a variety of reasons.
- Pedagogic work with opportunity to make a positive impact within the community and on learners’ lives.
- To support students in achieving their goals and qualifications in an agreed range of settings.
- To work collaboratively with teaching staff and other services to support learner progress and achievement.
- Completing necessary administrative tasks.
Skills & qualifications:
- Qualified teaching status
- Degree in relevant
- Enhanced DBS.
Full time hours
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Stroud
- Salary: 32k-35k