Our Client is seeking to appoint an Assistant Finance Business Partners supporting their Infrastructure directorate, to join the Finance team. This role will be supporting the delivery of the key priorities by making sure financial resources are in place.
Duties will include:
- Monitor income, expenditure, and outturn predictions, identifying and communicating unexpected budget variances, budget volatility and monitoring the validity of budget management decisions against accountancy rules and regulations.
- Assist in the creation and production of the monthly management accounts pack within agreed timescales as set out within the team’s objectives.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner in the production of budgets and revised forecasts for the business.
- Liaise with budget managers on a monthly basis to establish the cause of budget or forecast variances when comparing to actual results.
- Effectively handle queries from key budget managers, and proactively help them to manage costs in their areas of the business through business partnering.
- has experience providing financial support in a dynamic and complex organisation
- experience of preparing budgets and budget monitoring
- always focuses on delivery
Hours: Full time, hybrid working available
Rate of pay: Depending on Experience
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central Bristol
- Salary: DOE