We are searching for a candidate who can:
- Provide administrative support to the Planning Enforcement Project team
- Assist in processing reports/applications within the team.
- Input electronic data and double check details submitted
- Excellent IT skills with MS Office software & document management systems
- Ability to manage own times and workload
- Good customer service skills
Can be flexible on workings hours + pattern.
Able to offer hybrid approach.
- Hours: Part-time
- Location: Stroud
- Salary: £10.21