Our Client is urgently looking for an interim A Level Chemistry Lecturer to join their educational facility in Filton.
- To teach and assess learning at AS and A2 level
- To ensure the administration and management of subjects/units/modules of education and training is carried out
- Have experience teaching AS and A2 Chemistry
- You will be required to obtain a Stage 3 full professional qualification (PGCE in post-16 education or equivalent) within 2-4 years of commencing lecturing duties.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Working Hours: 24 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 4.25 hrs and Friday 7 hrs)
Enhanced DBS is required.
- Hours: Part-time
- Location: Filton, Bristol
- Salary: Up to £34,152