Our Client now offers a unique chance for professional growth in a welcoming environment for a proactive and organised Communications & Marketing Assistant to provide administrative support to their Marketing Department. This varied role will provide support across all functions of the team (including internal and external communications, digital, and marketing), and is an exciting opportunity to gain experience of working for an in-house communications team.
You’ll contribute to impactful projects, crafting content that strengthens connections and raises awareness. You’ll gain hands-on experience and collaborate with experienced professionals.
Your duties will include:
• Coordinate and schedule social content.
• Create and edit content on our website
• Creating copy for newsletters, social media and internal communications channels
• Monitor incoming email queries
• Assist the team in maintaining digital platforms and event administration
This is a full time temporary position (approx. 6 months) on a Monday to Friday basis with hybrid working available and office located in a central of Bristol.
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £15.17 to £16.26 per hour