Our client is looking for a Communications and Engagement Support Officer to join the Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Communications and Engagement Manager (Infrastructure), you will work on multi-channel communications and engagement campaigns.
In the role you will:
- Manage the administration and admin systems of the communications and engagement activities.
- Draft, publish and analyse social media content, monitoring enquiries and comments.
- Support the coordination and organising of engagement events.
- Drafting, proofing and editing copy, including for our bulletin to all staff, e-newsletters and website content.
- Minute and log actions for meetings
- Carry out or assist with photography and filming.
- Identify new digital opportunities to engage with the public, stakeholders, and staff.
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol/ Hybrid
- Salary: £21 - £23 per hour