To be responsible for the quality, organisation and accuracy of content via the website, intranet and online forms.
- Lead on the creation on content with the user in mind, using web best practices and in line with our digital style guides.
- Have a high level overview and understanding of all website/intranet system features in order to address user enquiries from a wide range of departments effectively.
- Ensure the content on the website/intranet is accurate and structured to meet user needs. This will include checking for grammar, spelling mistakes and broken hyperlinks.
- To work with stakeholders to create and manage online forms to add value though the improved digital journeys and efficiencies.
- Add new content and maintain existing content on the website/intranet, including text, images, other files types (e.g. PDF documents) and hyperlinks.
- To collaborate with colleagues across the organisation to ensure content on the website/intranet is up-to-date and accurate. Offer advice to these individuals on writing for the web.
- Review and analyse user feedback and suggest ways to improve digital interactions.
- Review website analytics in order to produce monthly reports to give an understanding of the areas of demand on the website and organisation.
- Monitor and, when required, moderate forums both internally on the intranet.
- Provide user feedback to development team regarding the general day to day use of the website/intranet system.
- Act as a point of contact for all other website/intranet users. Assist with their enquiries and investigate or escalate as necessary.
- Carry out web page formatting (using knowledge of HTML and CSS), image manipulation and the embedding of media items.
Computer literate and understanding of Microsoft Office Experience of using web and/or intranet based content management systems Experience of formatting web and writing for the web guidelines Experience of editing images for web and intranet publication Experience of managing content to a high standard for website and/or intranet. Experience of communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing. Experience of structuring content to meet user’s needs Experience of reviewing and interpreting website analytics Experience of writing and editing basic HTML and CSS
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Portishead
- Salary: £15.44 per hour