Our Client in Central Bristol is seeking to appoint a Finance Support Officer, to join the Environment team.
This position will support maintaining and managing the financial aspects of grant programmes. This new role will support a nationwide initiative to support the identification, development and implementation of energy projects across five regional hubs..
- The post holder will co-ordinate the financial processes of the Energy Hub’s housing retrofit Projects, alongside the associated governance, communication and reporting requirements.
- The post holder will apply excellent financial methodology to a number of projects, liaising and advising the project Manager from inception to completion.
The role requires someone who:
- is familiar with grant schemes,
- has a knowledge of project monitoring and reporting processes;
- will be confident with financial processes and project financial processes.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to present complex research and intelligence findings in a clear and understandable manner to a range of audiences.
- A knowledge of energy efficiency would be an advantage though is not a requirement.
- Experience gained in social housing, council authority, government body or similar will be
an advantage, but is not essential.
Hours: 37hrs per week
Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Hybrid Working-Office is Bristol Based.
Type of assignment: temporary, approx. 3 months
Rate of pay: £14 to £16 per hour
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £14 to £16 per hour