Our Client in Yate is looking to appoint HR Recruitment Administrator to help out with administration processes behind recruiting.
- First point of contact for customers contacting the recruitment team
- First point of contact for candidates and management queries in the form of incoming calls and emails into our shared team inbox
- Supporting managers on our recruitment system (ATS)
- Producing offer letters
- Carrying out all pre- employment checks for new starters – including references, DBS, medical etc.
- Giving support and keeping contact to all candidates through their onboarding journey.
- Recent on-boarding recruitment administration experience with an awareness of safer recruitment
- You will have an NVQ 2 Level 2 qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration or Customer Services, or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Comfortable working on internal IT systems, as well as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work at pace, and on multiple tasks at the same time (this is not a role where you can do one job at a time)
Hours: 37.00 hrs
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Hybrid working – working from home with regular team days in the office in Yate
Rate of pay: £11.81 per hour
Type of contract: Temporary, approx. 2 months
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Yate
- Salary: £11.81