Our Client in Yate is looking for a Legal Cashier to ensure office and client accounts are kept up to date, and invoices are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Sending all payments within the specified deadlines;
- Understanding and follow agreed procedure for reviewing and operating the banking software used;
- Raising, posting and distributing client and office cheques, including banking.
- is fully conversant with SRA Accounts Rules
- have extensive experience in similar roles
- has excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- has a positive attitude and is calm under pressure
- able to meet tight deadlines
Working hours: Both, full time and part time availability is considered for this position.
In addition: Own transport and ability to drive is welcome as you may be asked to work from another Client’s office in Bristol at times.
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Yate
- Salary: Depending on experience