- Being responsible for identifying and highlighting recruits. This may result in interruptions to other planned tasks needing the ability to re-prioritise own workload at short notice.
- Undertaking general administration of the computer system, to ensure that accurate computer records are maintained
- Manage recruitment process
- Responsible for sourcing advertising options and determining the most effective recruitment methods and media sources.
- Communicate and update the line managers on all stages of Recruitment and Pre-employment processes on a regular basis.
- Responsible for liasing with Clients in a proffesional manner
- Working from home may be required but will mostly be from the office
Significant and recent experience of high volume complex recruitment activates across a multi- site environment Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with candidates and work colleagues High level of IT literacy for Word, Excel, E-mail and internet
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Yate
- Salary: DOE