Our Client in Central Bristol is looking for a Procurement Officer to join the Commercial team for approx. 4 months supporting them to deliver a quality service and manage a portfolio of requirements from concept to delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of requirements from concept to delivery with internal stakeholders;
- Manage electronic tendering system;
- Facilitate compliance process according to current law;
- Work with stakeholders to identify their requirements, timelines, routes to market and evaluation criteria;
- Act as first point of contact for procurement queries
- Experience of working as a Procurement Officer
- Experience in professional services / consulting.
- Understanding of government frameworks
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Duration: Approx. 4 months
2 years’ experience in a Procurement role
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £23.23 per hour