Our client in Dursley is looking to fill two positions for a Resource Planner who will be the first point of contact and provide comprehensive resource planning, scheduling, and repairs diagnostic service.
- provide customer focused service to public bodies and members of the public
- coordinate engineers and contractors’ diaries and allocate resources to maintain proper servicing of repairs using electronical systems
- solve property maintenance issues
The successful candidate:
- will have excellent customer service skills and will resolve queries where possible including advising customers of the complaints procedure;
- will be skilful in self-management
- will have solid understanding of resources like Natural Gas and Renewable Technologies.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am-5pm
Length of contract: approx. 3 months
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Dursley
- Salary: £11.49 per hour