Our Client is looking for an effective and efficient PA support to the Strategic Estates Team and act as a single point of contact for the team.
Duties will include:
- To co-ordinate and provide a confidential, comprehensive secretarial and administrative support service to the team.
- To organise internal and external meetings, events, seminars, and workshops, including arrangement of venue, production and distribution of agendas / papers, liaison with participants and the production and circulation of proficient formal minutes and progressing actions.
- Provide a full and accurate day-to-day administrative service (diary management, organise meetings etc.) for members of the team. Ensure follow up action is undertaken to meet
- Contribute to effective information management within the team.
- Authorise appropriate invoices and signing for goods received.
- Prepare materials/documentation for relevant meetings, making the necessary arrangements for those meetings, including room bookings, catering and minuting meetings.
Fixed term contract between 12 months to 18 months.
Start in January 2024.
Full time hours
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Band 4