We are looking for a temporary controller to:
- Take enquiries, pre-select candidates, conduct interviews and assessments.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed, background checks are completed and references are taken.
- Take booking specifications from clients.
- Match temporaries to assignments.
- Make business development calls and maintenance calls to client companies.
- Produce correspondence, reports and CV’s to a high standard and ensure all details are correct.
- Progress and service candidates and clients to the highest level
- Keep accurate records, maintain applicant and client data base and administrative duties.
- Provide the highest quality service.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day.
Previous customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: DOE